Course Duration: 125 Hours (3 Months)
Course Fee: Rs. 15500
Module 1: Brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
Basic concepts :
Basic Testing Vocabulary, Quality Assurance versus Quality Control, Software Quality Factors, How Quality is Defined, Why Do We Test Software?, What is a Defect?, The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester, Scope of Testing, When Should Testing Occur?, Testing Constraints, Life Cycle Testing, What is a QA Process?, Levels of Testing, The “V” Concept of Testing.
Module 2: Testing Techniques
Structural versus Functional Technique Categories, Verification versus Validation, Static versus Dynamic Testing, Examples of Specific Testing Techniques.
Test Planning, Testing Levels, Testing Methods, Dynamic Testing Techniques, Static Testing Techniques.
Create the Test Plan
Prerequisites to test planning, Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed, Build the Test Plan, Write the Test Plan.
Module 3: Building and Creating Test Case
Test Cases, Test case Design, Building test cases, Test data mining, Test execution, Test Reporting, Defect Management, Test Coverage – Traceability matrix.
Test Metrics – Guidelines and usage
Guidelines for writing test reports
Module 4: Test Tools used to Build Test Reports
Software Configuration Management, Testing Articles.
Risks –Risk Analysis and Management with examples
User Acceptance testing – in detail explanation with details
Case Study:How to test web based application
Help with resume and testing interview skills.
Module 5: Brief Introduction
Test Automation for Web Applications, To Automate or Not to Automate?, Introducing Selenium, Brief History of The Selenium Project, Selenium’s Tool Suite, Choosing your Selenium Tool, Supported Browsers and Platforms.
Module 6: Selenium IDE
Brief Introduction of Selenium IDE, Install Selenium IDE and Firebug, Creating your First Selenium IDE Script, How to use Locators in Selenium IDE, How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE, echo – The Selenese Print Command.
Alerts, Popups and Multiple Windows
Module 7: Selenium Webdriver
Introduction to Webdriver & comparison with Selenium RC, Guide to Install Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Webdriver Features, Setting up a Selenium Webdriver Project, Introduction of Test NG, Accessing Forms in Webdriver, How to Select option from Dropdown using Selenium Webdriver, Accessing Links & Tables using Selenium Webdriver, Keyboard & Mouse Event using Action Class in Selenium Webdriver.
How to Upload & Download a File using Selenium Webdriver
Module 8: Advance Stuffs of Selenium
Introduction to Selenium Grid, Parameterization using XML and DataProviders, Cross Browser testing using Selenium, Database Testing using Selenium, Page Object Model(POM), Page Object Factory, Page Object Repository, Log 4j .
Module 9: Automation Framework
Data Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Modular Framework.
Module 10: Introduction of Maven (Build Tool)
Maven Introduction, Install Maven Eclipse IDE.
How to create a New Maven Project
Project Assignment: Testing on Live Application
At the end of the course, a live software application will be provided to the students to run testing. Students will test the application using proper testing methodology under the guidance of our Test Lead from development house.
Last 30 days placement View All
- Snigdha DasMass Software Solutions Pvt.LtdMar 21, 2018
- Debasmita Roy Aquarious Technology Private LimitedMar 20, 2018
- Sudipta KunduVentrux Informatics Private LimitedMar 20, 2018
- Subhabrata DasPine Orange Pvt. LtdMar 19, 2018
- Sayan Saha RightCliQ Solutions Mar 19, 2018
- Alok NayanSoftware Sales and Development Mar 17, 2018
- Priyam SenguptaFingertip Consultants Pvt LtdMar 15, 2018
- Aditya Das GuptaTechpromindMar 14, 2018
- Stuti MaityVirgin WorkzMar 13, 2018
- Joy Prakash DasEsolz TechnologiesMar 08, 2018
- Anindita GhatakRiz sotware ConsultancyMar 06, 2018
- Kaustabh Kumar BairagiRightCliQ Solutions Mar 06, 2018
- Snigdha DasRightCliQ Solutions Mar 06, 2018
- Arnab Sikdar RightCliQ Solutions Mar 06, 2018
- Kamalika MajumdarSysAlgo TechnologiesFeb 28, 2018
- Surjava GhoshSysAlgo TechnologiesFeb 27, 2018
- Subhadeep Saha PoddarGl technologiesFeb 27, 2018
- Megha MotilalGl technologiesFeb 27, 2018
- Anjan UpadhayayCryptonsoftechFeb 26, 2018
- Anirudha BhowmikCryptonsoftechFeb 26, 2018
- Koushik Garai Infymax Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Feb 20, 2018